A Little More About Me:
For 10 years of my career, I was the Organizational Development Consultant for a hospital working closely with leaders to create an engaging, relationship-based culture where their teams could genuinely connect with their colleagues to better serve patients and loved ones.
As I continued on my leadership journey, I led the Talent and Organizational Development function within different organizations, and consulted with external senior leadership teams. My experience spans a variety of industries such as healthcare, retail, biotechnology, non-profit, senior living, sales and marketing, and food.
Using an appreciative inquiry methodology, I partner with leaders to tap into their talents and bring out their very best. I make things simple, engaging and practical. I partner with organizations to provide coaching experiences, workshop content, and leadership development program structure so leaders can realize true change.
Areas of Expertise:
- Leadership Coaching – As a coach, I work one-on-one with leaders to help them identify their talents and strengths, specific opportunities for growth, and provide guidance and support to move the needle.
- Leadership Development – As a facilitator, I lead dynamic development experiences for leaders across all levels on a variety of leadership topics.
- Leadership Program Design – As a program designer, I work with organizations to create internal leadership programs to engage and grow leaders in support of talent development goals.
- Master’s Degree – Organizational Psychology from the California School of Professional Psychology (now Alliant International University).
- Bachelor’s Degree – Psychology from UC Santa Barbara
- Talent Optimization – (The Predictive Index)
- DISC – (TTI Success Insights)
- Benchmarks 360 Assessment – (The Center for Creative Leadership)
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People – (Franklin Covey)
- Influence and Change Workshop – (Development Dimensions International)
- Employee Engagement Workshop – (Blessing White)
- Genuine Leadership Workshop Series – (Achieve Global)
- Managing People – (Towers Watson)
Let me help you fulfill your
purpose as a leader
The beauty of this important leadership development work is that it not only adds value in the workplace, but it is a huge part of my home life. We are blessed to live in Dana Point, CA, not far from San Diego where my husband and I grew up. We have two boys who keep us busy with their Spanish Immersion education, sports, and music. When we are not on the soccer field, jiu jitsu mats, or basketball court we enjoy spending time with family and friends and traveling near and far. The world has so much to offer and our goal is to learn from different cultures and experiences as a family. Every day is a blessing that brings new opportunities to grow, and we enjoy getting to be a part of our boys’ journey as they develop life and leadership skills among their fellow students, teammates, and friends. As I serve leaders through my work, I become a better wife, mother, and friend. I am grateful to work with such inspiring leaders who add so much value to my life!
Get In Touch
their teams, and your organization.
I am based out of Dana Point and would love to bring the California sunshine to your neck of the woods!